So I have seen/heard:
- whole theaters gasping
- a mother gasping and shouting “HOW COULD YOU?” at the screen while her young kids told her to be quiet
- one boyfriend saying “HOLY SH*T, YOU DOUCHEBAG”
- another boyfriend saying “…did he just…? DAMN”
- yet another boyfriend saying “…ouch” with an audible wince of sympathy
- a little girl in front of me saying “…no” in a hushed, horrified voice
- and a girl around my age literally STANDING UP and screaming at the screen “YOU F*CKING ASSHOLE!” while her boyfriend physically restrained her and tried to calm her down
Audience Reactions to the Hans Reveal: easily one of the best parts of seeing Frozen in the theater.
"Using my own hand as a base material, I considered it a canvas upon which I stitched into the top layer of skin using thread to create the appearance of an incredibly work worn hand. By using the technique of embroidery, traditionally employed to represent femininity and applying it to the expression of it’s opposite, I hope to challenge the pre-conceived notion that ‘women’s work’ is light and easy. Aiming to represent the effects of hard work arising from employment in low paid ancillary jobs such as cleaning, caring, and catering, all traditionally considered to be ‘women’s work’"
A woman’s work is never done
I hate how a majority believe that when a girl’s silent she’s
she’s just picturing porn in her head
Alex Gaskarth + Tay Jardine
[About Bulls in the Bronx]: A couple fans from Australia let us know that their friend had just commited suicide, that she was a big fan and they felt like we would want to know. They even sent us the link to her tumblr page where she had posted this goodbye video and it was like the saddest, most haunting, horrible thing I’ve ever seen… It was just crazy to see beautiful 16 years old girl saying things like ‘I can’t live with myself anymore, I’m so ugly’… she gets bullied at school, everyone hates her and all this stuff and it just blew my mind, I couldn’t believe it. So some of that song was inspired by that whole situation, it just got stuck in my head so crazy and it was kind of, you know, for her.
i’m gnonna cyr